A Game of Fox & Geese A Game of Fox & Geese

Lol the title and the song makes me image a fight to the death against a fox and a geese XD Well Done!

LowAim responds:

Haha that's what I had in mind basically when making it, two animals playing each other while participating in a game of death, who will be victorious?

Thanks for the comment!

judge my melody judge my melody

Dude i really like this! I cant get it off my head. Im also listening to it while making my animation. Hey if there's a day when i wanna publish my animation can i put your music in it??? (Credit will be to you of course)

The Sales Pitch The Sales Pitch

Lmao why cant there be more ppl like you! now for some reason i wanna try to call someone and offer them an auto-matic dildo XD

SeiyruRenaih responds:

It's a lot less fun than you'd think. Especially when they want more than one.

Portal Panic - Boss (X) Portal Panic - Boss (X)

Pretty good. The only thing i don't like about it is its too short. Thus i beg you to post the extended pls :D

Pokemon Pinball - Hi-Score Pokemon Pinball - Hi-Score

You can never beat the classics:) My favorite part of the game was going to those bonus levels. They were somewhat a big impact on me. I congrats you on my childhood

Labyrinth Zone's New Hero Labyrinth Zone's New Hero

You made this song so different, at the same time its the same song... Idk how to say it but it makes me happy when i listen to it before a game

NG Voice Acting Contest 8 NG Voice Acting Contest 8

Haha this made my day! the only trouble i had with it was i couldnt understand some of it but other than thats comedy gold my friend